As a lifelong swimmer, aquatics has brought great joy to Hannah’s life. She started swimming at the age of four and since the age of seven, Hannah has enjoyed playing Water Polo at many different levels, not only in Canada, but also in the USA and Hungary. She believes that these experiences have given her a thorough understanding of the game and what it takes for an athlete to be successful.
As a coach she feels it is her responsibility to model commitment, perseverance and a positive attitude at all times. By doing that, she believes she can instill a level of confidence in athletes that can translate both in the water and in their daily lives.
Along with technical experience and strategy Hannah hopes to guide our athletes to becoming competent and competitive water polo players.
SWIMMING & WATER POLO EXPERIENCE
- 2006-2009 Competitive Swimmer, Pacific Sea Wolves (PSW)
- 2009-2011 Athlete, Crescent Beach Swim Club
- 2009-2012 Athlete, Surrey Orcas Water Polo Club
- 2012 Athlete, Langley Flippers Summer Water Polo
- 2013-present Athlete/ Coach, EMS Water Polo Team
- 2012-present Athlete, Fraser Valley Water Polo Club
- 2013-2015 Athlete, Team BC Water Polo
- 2016 Athlete / Coach, Surrey Sea Lions Summer Swim Club
WATER POLO AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- 2013 EMS Water Polo Rookie of the Year
- 2015 EMS Water Polo Most Valuable Female Athlete
- 2015 National Championship League 16U Women’s National Gold Medal (Water Polo)