Surrey Orcas SUMMER Water Polo Registration is Now Open!!!
Surrey Orcas Summer Water Polo is about FUN, fitness and skill development! Led by Vladimir Ushakov, Water Polo Olympian and Vlad Kruglikovskiy, international player and goalie coach, our dedicated coaching staff are committed to each player learning not only the game of Water Polo, but also the value of sportsmanship, team play and comradery.
Our summer season runs Tues, Weds and Thurs eves from May 1 to August 9, 2018. Our teams will play in the Regional Championships August 3 to 6 at Watermania, Richmond in an effort to qualify for the August 13-19 Provincials which will be held in Surrey this year. Specific water polo dates TBA.
Additional Offerings This Summer:
- a fun, competitive evening with other interested Fraser South BCSSA athletes, the last Monday of each month beginning May 28th
- a competitive component for our Spartans U16 team who will be participating in the Junior Olympics in San Jose, California in July – other high performance athletes welcome to practice!
Give Me the Details:
- 15 weeks of fitness and fun!!
- deep water practices only
- a continued focus on improved swimming, water polo skill development (leg strengthening, tactical skills, positioning, etc.) and FUN, increasing athlete fitness and getting a head start for next season
- teams will play in local tournaments and the Regional Championships – registrant numbers dependent – maybe the Provincials too!
- some practice flexibility for Summer Swim Club Participants (BCSSA Members)
- Fundraising Fee – $75
- NO Family Volunteer Fee
- NO League Fee
- BCSSA Insurance fee of $38 is required, unless already paid with another club
- full Summer schedule and registration links can be found here: 2018 Summer Fee and Practice Schedule
Surrey Orcas Summer Registrants will receive $50 off of Fall deep water and $35 off Fall Splashball Registration!!
Come one! Come all! See you at the pool!