The Surrey Orcas Water Polo fall season is right around the corner! Our Coaches and Executive are finalizing the schedule and we will be open for registration soon. Stay tuned for more information on our coaching staff, practice schedule and fees!
We are offering the first 2 weeks FREE!! We invite you to come and try out our new coaching staff and practice plans! Note: If you are interested in attending one or more free practice sessions, a TRY OUT on-line registration is required (click here) before your athlete attends his/her first practice session.
Here’s a little peak at what you can expect:
- Splash Program remains the same as last year and will be held at both SSLC and GRC pools.
- Flippers, 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U and Adult programs (yes parents now you too can learn to play water polo!).
- Recreational program for all age groups – 2 practices per week with regular Lower Mainland League Sunday games.
- BC Provincial League program for 14U, 16U and 18U age groups – boys and girls, gender specific – 3 practices per week.
- NEW – National Championship League (high performance) program for 16U and 18U with a regionalized version for 14U – boys and girls, gender specific – 4 practices per week.
Our coaching staff are eager and geared up for an exciting season of water polo! They are already working on arrangements for scrimmages with other local teams.
Check your emails often for more exciting information from Surrey Orcas Water Polo Club!